April 16, 2009

My New Blog


Welcome to the Dave Schiefelbein Photography blog…the place to visit for up-to-date news, announcements and interesting stories behind my pictures.

Three of my photographs are now hanging at one of West Seattle’s newest restaurants: The Bohemian. The trio is part of a larger collection created by five local artists working in a variety of media. In addition to their eclectic cuisine and retro bar menu, The Bohemian’s commitment to the arts includes musical performances by local soloists and groups. I hope you’ll stop in and check out the scene!

The Bohemian
3405 California Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98116
(206) 938-2646

4 comments:

  1. Fun, Dave. Looking forward to keeping track of your shows and adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! Happy to see you online!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! Congratulations on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Dave! I look forward to seeing what you are up to.
    Jon Paul

    ReplyDelete